Thursday, March 24, 2011

On Gum Preferences

I am guilty. I am that person that puts two piece of gum in her mouth all at once. Yes, I know I go through the pack twice as fast. Yes, I know that is gluttonous gum chewing behavior, but I cannot help it. I chew gum to keep myself awake during class and to stave off hunger (usually during class). Something about the mechanic movement works wonders for alertness. What kind of gum chewer are you? Do you chew 1/2 a piece at a time just like my mom? My mom has a purse full of half Tridents floating around inside.  She is the worst person to ask for a piece of gum.  I am 26 years old and she still gives me half a piece when I ask her if she has any gum.  That is 1/4 of my usual gum portion.  Are you the spearmint type? I am not. I would chose peppermint over spearmint any day.  Or do you change it up with the cinnamon? Cinnamon gum is more punishment than pleasure. The old fashioned pink bubblegum is really nice, but I don't feel all that professional when I smell like Dubble Bubble in class. Orbitz might just by my gum of choice. Flavor: Sweet Mint. Oh and Bubbletape hasn't lost its appeal. I just don't bring that stuff to school with me. Save it for the weekends when I can stick the whole roll in my mouth when no one is looking

No comments:

Post a Comment