Saturday, May 19, 2012

On What I Want to Do Very Soon

I am so sorry for my lengthy blogosphere absence. I was caught up with finishing my Master's degree, and I am happy to announce from this point forward I am free and clear of academic obligations. With my freedom comes a bucket list of things I would like to do this summer. There are movies to see (I saw The Dictator last night!), restaurants to check out (Little Bear, Wursthaus, Eveleigh to name a few), and events to attend (Thursday evening Farmer's Market up at Yamashiro, outdoor movie screenings).  At the top of my summer "to do" list is to have a picnic in Barnsdall's Park just as the sun starts to set--The Golden Hour I call it.  I will bring wine, cheese, crackers, salami, crisp apples, almonds, and spread out on a blanket to bask in the summer sun and the sweetness of my new found freedom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment