1. First thing first, I want to wear my hair in a single braid. Braids are flowy, flirty, and girly. Perfect for Spring.
2. Lacey Shorts
3. Magazines- tis the season of periodicals, you can take them to a cafe, read them in the tub, and fold them, tear them, cut them to shreds for art projects. Hard cover books are so winter!
4. A bright blazer. My navy, houndstooth, dark brown, and black blazers are just so tired when I compare them to this tangerine number at left.
5. Concert tickets- I just got some to Washed Out in May!
6. Ice cream cones
7. Maxi skirt- The maxi dress was so last year. I feel this is the year of the skirt instead of the dress.
8. Fresh fleurs to keep your house nice and cheery! In the spirit of the season.