Wednesday, July 13, 2011

On Arm Candy

It's a bracelet era folks. I declare it! Earrings are so 1990's material.  Necklaces always get in the way and don't work well with a lot of necklines, but bracelets. HELLO, gorgeous. There is so much variety in what you can put on your wrist.

My current tie-ons: 
What I like to call summer camp nostalgia.
                                       

I am always impressed when I see a fashionable woman with 
a simple outfit complemented by a bold silver cuff.



I wouldn't expect anything less than the best when it comes to the combos featured in J. Crew. How do they master chunky yet delicate, the ultimate jewelry paradox?

This ultimate look is pictured here. Total prep. I love it.
I will try and emulate this when I am feeling craftsy 
because according to Dali:
Those who do not want to imitate anything, produce nothing.













I am inspired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment