Friday, March 18, 2011

On My Morning Regime

Rise and shine! It's a few days before the marathon (uhhhhm 2!) and to start the morning right (post-run of course), I am with my MacBook and some coffee and fresh squeezed OJ. I declare that OJ is not official without the pulp. Here I am on break mode, blogging rather than writing a Policy Memo. Spring has sprung here in LA. Tee shirt weather all around. Slacker attack has set in right when I need my end of the school year motivation the most! 
For those of you that haven't been to Larchmont Village, it is a lovely place! I am here to make studying during break a little more glamorous than studying at the school library (even though USC is rated high in glam factor).  Comedy show tonight at UCB in Hollywood and a carb-loaded beer at the Birds before getting in line. Tasks at hand, ta-ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment