Monday, March 26, 2012

On My Spring Wish List

Yooooohoooo! It's almost April.  Isn't it about time we get excited for Spring? Easter? Florals & Pastels? Sun past 5'o clock? Green grass? Picnics? Bike rides? Dining al fresco? Outdoor concerts?  I have created a list to incite some excitement about the Spring season that is upon us.  

1. First thing first, I want to wear my hair in a single braid. Braids are flowy, flirty, and girly. Perfect for Spring. 


2. Lacey Shorts 

3. Magazines- tis the season of periodicals, you can take them to a cafe, read them in the tub, and fold them, tear them, cut them to shreds for art projects.  Hard cover books are so winter! 

4. A bright blazer. My navy, houndstooth, dark brown, and black blazers are just so tired when I compare them to this tangerine number at left. 

5. Concert tickets- I just got some to Washed Out in May! 
6. Ice cream cones
7. Maxi skirt- The maxi dress was so last year. I feel this is the year of the skirt instead of the dress. 
8.  Fresh fleurs to keep your house nice and cheery! In the spirit of the season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment