Saturday, June 4, 2011

On the Best Celebrity Couple

Despite the fact that I live in Los Angeles, I don't spend too much of my time thinking about celebrities. Sure, if I see a pink Bentley, I may think ugh where is Paris Hilton headed? I may think of Lindsay Lohan when I am walking on Abbot Kinney past a particular jewelry store. Not to mention, my spotting of Naomi Watts, w husband Liev Schreiber, and child was the highlight of a Sunday morning spent at the Brentwood Farmer's Market.  It is true, I care, and I might even obsess a little, but I don't spend my time w US Weekly or TMZ by any means. 
Regardless of my slight disregard for local stardom, I do assure you that I know what I am talking about when I tell you what I am about to say.  Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem are IT when it comes to celebrity couples. 
They are by far the hottest, juiciest, most passionate pair in town.  Not convinced? 
Think of it this way: watch Brangelina in Mr & Mrs Smith and then as a comparative analysis watch Vicki Cristina Barcelona and you should notice the difference. One couple is conventionally "hot" (which is well, just boring) while the other is smoking. Javi and Pene are fiery, sexy, and spicy.  An accented brunette bombshell paired with a tall, dark, and handsome. Good gawd, they are beautiful together. 






No comments:

Post a Comment