Monday, May 9, 2011

On a Weekend Highlight


This past weekend was fantastic! I fit in some yoga, some biking and running. I shopped for new office clothes.  I went on a special date, and I attended a local event that showcases artists and designers The event was called UniqueLA.  Hosted in the California Market Center Penthouse (Fashion District DTLA), hundreds of artists gathered to show off their wares, sell some crafts, and hang with good music and good food.  I got a great knit hat, a bric-a-brac brooch thing for the Moms (Mother's day was Sunday for you suckas that forgot to praise your mama!), a tee shirt from MNKR (that has a swear word on it! Go me!), a free CD and canvas bag, and many ideas for future arting and crafting. Time for me to get out my glitter, glue sticks, and puffy paints!

No comments:

Post a Comment